Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad
A fresh and crisp shaved brussels sprouts salad with orange, dried cranberries, pumpkin seeds and dressed with an orange and dijon vinaigrette!
- 350 g brussel sprouts
- 1-2 orange
- 40 g / 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 40 g / 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
Orange and Dijon Dressing
- 2.5 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp dijon
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp fresh orange juice
Remove the outer leaves from the brussels sprouts and cut of the stem
Finely shave the brussels sprouts with the help of a mandolin or with a sharp knife
Peel and fillet the oranges. Chop into smaller pieces. Mix the orange with the shaved brussels sprouts, dried cranberries and pumpkin seeds.
Combine all ingredients for the dressing and whisk until combined. Pour over the salad
Season the salad with salt and pepper.
- Toast the pumpkin seeds for extra flavour.
- Swap one of the oranges for a blood orange for extra colour!