No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Balls
These No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Balls are the perfect bite when you need something sweet in your life. They're gluten free (using GF oats), dairy free and nut free!
- 125 g pitted dates about 12 dates
- 90 g 1 cup oats (use certified GF for a gluten free version)
- 3 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp cold brewed coffee or milk of your choice
- 0.5 tsp vanilla bean powder (or vanilla extract)
- pinch of salt
- Dessicated coconut or cocoa powder optional
Place all ingredients in a food blender.
Blend until combined.
Oil our hands and roll the dough into small balls, about the size of a walnut.
Roll the balls in desiccated coconut or cocoa powder.
Place in the fridge for 20 minutes before you eat them (not necessary but it will firm up the balls a little)