Breakfast Egg Muffins
Breakfast Egg Muffins A perfect recipe for meal prep! Easy to whip up! Serve with either fruit, berries or a piece of bread for a balanced meal!
- 12 eggs
- 1 large red pepper
- 2-3 handfuls of spinach, rougly chopped
- 1-2 handful of basil, torn.
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 100 g goat cheese, chopped into smaller pieces.
- 1 tsp salt
- 0.25 tsp pepper
Preheat the oven to 180°C fan / 200°C / 400°F
Crack the eggs into a large bowl together with salt and pepper and whisk until combined.
Add the rest of the ingredients mix until all ingredients are combined.
Grease a non stick muffin form (12 muffins) with oil (or spray with spray oil if you have that)
Pour the egg mixture into the muffins slots and place in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
Remove from oven and leave to slightly cool. Remove the egg muffins with a plastic of wooden spoon (if using a teflon form!)
Great served hot and cold
- Swap the goat cheese for feta cheese or cheddar cheese
- Stays fresh in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.