Oat Flour Pancakes
Delicious oat flour pancakes. Serve these with your favourite toppings such as fruit, berries and cream.
Prep Time25 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time35 mins
Servings: 3 -4
- 125 g / 1 cup + 2 tbsp oat flour
- 300 ml / 1.25 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- pinch of salt
Sift the flour into a bowl.
Add the milk, the eggs and salt and whisk until combined.
Set aside for 15-20 minutes.
Heat a medium sized frying pan on medium heat. Add a little bit of oil or butter into a pan and pour a little bit of batter into the pan and swirl it around.
Serve the pancakes with berries, fresh fruit and greek yogurt/whipped cream.
- It's important that the batter can rest for 20 minutes for the oats to soak up some of the liquids. It will make them hold together better.
- To make dairy free, use dairy free milk of choice and fry in oil.
- If making these gluten free, it's important to check the packet that the oats are truly gluten free!
- For a pan with a diameter of 21 cm, a good amounts of batter is around 60-70 ml (between 1/4-1/3 cup) for a pancake and will make around 7-8 pancakes.