Pomegranate and Orange Fruit Salad Recipe
A refreshing fruit salad with pomegranate and orange, served with yogurt and topped with toasted coconut. Great as an afternoon snack as well as a refreshing and delicious dessert!
- 4-5 oranges
- 1 pomegranate
- 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 2 tbsp fresh orange juice
- 0.5 tsp vanilla extract (or vanilla bean powder)
- 500 g yogurt (about 2 cups, serve 1/2 cup of yogurt per portion)
- toasted coconut
Peel and segment the oranges and place the oranges into a bowl
Peel and remove the arils from the pomegranate and mix the pomegranate arils with the orange.
Mix orange juice, honey and vanilla. Pour over the fruit salad and mix
Divide the yogurt into four serving glass bowls. Divide the fruit salad into each bowl on top of the yogurt and finish with toasted coconut.
- Swap 2 of the oranges for 2 blood oranges if you have blood oranges at home!