Raspberry Ice Cream
This incredibly creamy raspberry ice cream that comes together in less than 5 minutes and it's hard to believe that this ice cream is dairy free!
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
- 500 g frozen raspberries
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and stone removed
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (or honey)
Place all ingredients in a high speed blender, with the raspberries on the bottom (as having them on the bottom of the blender makes the whole blending process faster and prevent the ice cream from getting too soft!)
Blend until smooth.
Enjoy straight away as a soft serve or place in the freezer for 1 hour to firm up! (see note 1)
Add toppings such as desiccated coconut, chopped nuts or chocolate sauce if you wish!
- Depending on how large the dish is you place the ice cream in, the firming up time may vary! But you don't want the dish to be too large, as if the layer is too thin, it may be hard to scoop up the ice cream.
- And as this is not a traditional ice cream, it will get rock hard if you freeze it overnight. If you do so, let it thaw for 5-10 minutes before enjoying.
- Freezing the ice cream completely and eating it later will make it slightly more crystallised, but the flavour will still be intact!