No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Balls! These delicious bites are dairy free, gluten free and nut free, making them suitable for most! They’re the perfect bite when you need a sweet bite!
No bake chocolate oatmeal balls!
These sweet nuggets are a great bite to have with your afternoon tea/coffee or as a sweet bite after dinner!
These balls are sweetened with dates and has no dairy in them, making them vegan. They’re also nut free (as coconut is actually not a nut). But if you’re allergic to nuts and unsure if you can eat coconuts, check with your doctor if you can eat coconut, as some with nut allergies can react to coconut.
These balls have a light hint of coffee to them, and even if you’re not big on coffee, I’m sure you will still love these.
But if you really really really don’t like coffee, a splash of milk will do. These no bake chocolate oatmeal balls will still be epic.
WATCH HOW TO MAKE NO BAKE CHOCOLATE OATMEAL BALLS
If you’re into no bake sweets, make sure you check out these recipes too!
- Toasted Coconut Chocolate Bites
- Carrot Cake Bliss Balls
- Chilli Chocolate Balls
- Coconut Chocolate Fudge
- Orange Cinnamon Bliss Balls
No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Balls
- 125 g pitted dates about 12 dates
- 90 g 1 cup oats (use certified GF for a gluten free version)
- 3 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp cold brewed coffee or milk of your choice
- 0.5 tsp vanilla bean powder (or vanilla extract)
- pinch of salt
- Dessicated coconut or cocoa powder optional
- Place all ingredients in a food blender.
- Blend until combined.
- Oil our hands and roll the dough into small balls, about the size of a walnut.
- Roll the balls in desiccated coconut or cocoa powder.
- Place in the fridge for 20 minutes before you eat them (not necessary but it will firm up the balls a little)