Coconut cream chocolate ganache pots with fresh raspberries, desiccated coconut and white chocolate shavings.
Valentine’s day is around the corner, and if you are out of ideas of what to make for dessert, I have the perfect dessert here.
The Coconut Cream Chocolate Ganache Pot.
This dessert is ridiculously easy to make and take no more than 15 min to prepare. Only 3 ingredients are required to make this indulgent dessert. Coconut cream, dark chocolate and raspberries. But I recommend you to add desiccated coconut and a few shavings of white chocolate. You won’t be disappointed.
Not only is this dessert decadent and simple to make, but it is also vegan (using dairy-free chocolate) and gluten-free, making it suitable for most people.
If you are allergic to coconut, it can be replaced with double cream.
Despite being a rather indulgent dessert, dark chocolate is good for you! It has a lot of magnesium, a very important mineral. After all, it’s required for more than 300 enzymatic processes in the body. One portion of this will give you around 20-25% of your recommended dietary allowance (RDA).
This will serve 2 (very generous!!!) portions.
Happy Valentines to all of you!
Coconut Cream Chocolate Ganache Pots
- 80 g dark chocolate 70%
- 60 / 1/4 cup ml coconut cream
- Handful of fresh raspberries
- 1 tbsp desiccated unsweetened coconut*
- 1 tbsp white chocolate shavings*
- Make a hot water bath (bain-marie) and melt the chocolate.
- Warm the coconut cream in a separate bowl until liquid and hot (but not boiling). Whisk it into the chocolate until smooth and silky. Pour the chocolate ganache into ramekins (approximately 3 inch in diameter). Leave in room temperature for a couple of minutes to let it cool down a little bit. Place in the fridge for 15 min to set. By then it have set without being to hard. If it's too hard, leave out for 5-10 min.
- Before serving, add raspberries. And for extra flavour and sweetness, add desiccated coconut and coconut shavings. Enjoy.