These 2 ingredient Chocolate Truffles are incredibly smooth and super easy to make!
Are you short of time and need to do some Christmas baking? Look no further! These 2 ingredient chocolate truffles are super easy to make and take little time to make!
These 2 ingredient chocolate truffles are a Swedish classic Christmas sweets. You can find them in the supermarkets, and they’re popular to make at home. All you need is dark chocolate and coconut oil!
To make these, all you need to do is to prepare a bain marie (hot water bath) and melt the chocolate. Once the chocolate’s melted, add the coconut oil and whisk lightly with a fork until the chocolate and coconut oil has blended together. Pour the chocolate coconut oil mixture into small aluminium baking cups or any other forms that are stable, place it in the fridge and leave it to harden for 15 minutes!
Before serving these 2 ingredient chocolate truffles, remove them from fridge and leave them to soften up for 5-10 minutes before serving. Then they will have the perfect consistency. Smooth yet still have texture to them.
If you wish to jazz them up a little bit, you can add chopped nuts, seeds, shaved coconut or dried fruits!
2 ingredient Chocolate Truffles
- 100 g dark chocolate minimum 70% cocoa
- 50 g coconut oil
- Melt the chocolate in a bain marie (hot water bath)
- Add the coconut oil
- Stir until the coconut oil has melted and blended into the melted chocolate.
- Pour into aluminium baking cups and place in the fridge to let it set for 10-15 min.
- Remove from fridge and leave for 5 minutes before serving.
- *Make sure no water gets into the chocolate as it can make it grainy.
- **Keep these in the fridge as they will soften up in room temperature.
2 ingredient chocolate – Nutrition Breakdown
- Gluten free
- Have no added sugar
- Dairy free (check the chocolate though)
- Rich in antioxidants