Coconut Chocolate Fudge! The PERFECT sweet bite! It’s gluten free, dairy free and can be made vegan!
This recipe for coconut chocolate fudge is seriously the best and one I always go back to whenever I want to something chocolatey and coconut-y, but want something healthier.
This coconut chocolate fudge is super easy to make, tasty, low in sugar and takes no time at all to prepare! These bites are kept in the freezer, meaning that they can be made in advance and you don’t need to worry about them going bad!
And despite being kept in the freezer, they thaw quickly so you don’t need to wait too long if you get a craving for something sweet and need it ASAP!
This coconut chocolate fudge should be eaten quite shortly after it’s been taken out from the freezer, otherwise it will get too soft and you’ll get chocolate all over your hands. And if it’s too hot it might even melt all together! (As coconut has a low melting point!)
Being gluten free, grain free, dairy free and nut free, these are suitable for most!
If you want to make these frozen delights vegan, replace the honey with maple syrup or any other vegan liquid sweetner!
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) virgin coconut oil
- 120 ml (1/2 cup) coconut cream
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- ½ tsp vanilla bean powder
- 2 tbsp honey ( or maple syrup)
- 80 g (1 cup) desiccated coconut
- Melt the coconut oil. Add the coconut cream and stir until combined.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix until fully combined and incorporated.
- Pour into a lined form ( 4" x 6" )
- Place in the freezer and freeze until solid (will take around 1 h)
- Take out the frozen coconut fudge and cut into squares.
- Place the fudge in a sealed container. Store in the freezer until you eat them.
- Before you eat these, take out them out from the freezer and let them thaw for 5-10 minutes.